Fruta fresca Medium bucket bag multicolored in neon lemon/grass/fuschia/black
Exclusive AALUNA design
100% Handmade by Wayuu artisans from Colombia
Fruta Fresca means “fresh fruit” in Spanish. It is said that there are more than 400 native species of fruits in Colombia! This line pays tribute to the exotic and tropical fruits that mother nature offers us and is our gateway to summer.
Fruta Fresca has an ethnic design, faithful to traditional Wayuus drawings, for a more relaxed look and a strong stylistic statement. As a personal expression of the artisan, each bag also comes with an original design on the bottom.
AALUNA bags have been designed to be practical. Each bag has an interior pocket entirely woven by hand, to store telephone, keys, and other objects. You will cherish your AALUNA bag for the years to come!
- Interior utility pocket with invisible seaming.
- Acrylic fibers.
- Metallic pieces: zamac coated with 24K gold.
- Dimensions: 22cm height x 18 cm width. Crossbody/shoulder strap: 107 cm length x 4,5 cm width.
- Care Notes: Hand wash in mild soap at 30° C.
- Free shipping within Metropolitan France and within Japan if stock allows.
Each Fruta Fresca bucket bag is handmade by master artisans in Colombia. As a result, there will be some slight variations in size from one piece to the next. Each Fruta Fresca bag features a round woven body in this distinctive geometric pattern, as well as matching tassel accents and gold metallic details.