Carola Medium bucket bag multicolored ash/neon green
Exclusive AALUNA design
100% Handmade by Wayuu artisans from Colombia
Carola pays tribute to “carols”. These popular folk songs synonymous with joy.
Through neon greens and pinks, this AALUNA line honors “the joie de vivre” brought by the rhythm of the music that Colombian people cherish so much.
AALUNA crossbody bags have been designed to be practical. Each bag has an interior pocket entirely woven by hand, to store telephone, keys, and other objects. You will cherish your AALUNA bag for the years to come!
- Seamless design made with durable acrylic fibers.
- Interior utility pocket with invisible seaming.
- Metallic pieces: zamac coated with 24K gold.
- Dimensions: 22cm height x 18 cm width. Crossbody/shoulder strap: 107 cm length x 4,5 cm width.
- Care Notes: Hand wash in mild soap at 30° C.
- Worldwide shipping is available. Free shipping within Metropolitan France and within Japan if stock allows.
Each Carola bucket bag is handmade by master artisans in Colombia. As a result, there will be some slight variations in size from one piece to the next. Each Carola bag features a round woven body in this distinctive geometric pattern, as well as matching tassel accents and gold metallic details.