100% handmade by Wayuu artisans from North Colombia
Add effortless chic to your accessory collection with the Canasto bucket bag. Made with traditional Colombian weaving techniques of the Wayuu people, this “canasto” (basket) design features a round woven body in soft colors, matching tassel accents, and gold metallic details.
Every bag tells a story. As a personal expression of the artist, each bag also comes with an original drawing on the bottom.
As your new favorite accessory, the handcrafted Canasto bag also offers useful daily functions. Each bag features an interior pocket for stashing your phone, keys, and other items. Treasure your bag for years to come with this durable, washable design.
- Interior utility pocket with invisible seaming.
- Acrylic fibers. Metallic pieces: zamac coated with 24K gold.
- Dimensions: 22cm height x 18 cm width. Crossbody/shoulder strap: 107 cm length x 4,5 cm width.
- Care Notes: Hand wash in mild soap at 30° C
- We ship worldwide. Free shipping in Japan and Metropolitan France if stock allows.