Walakeru Small Patterned Bucket Bag in Blue/Beige/Off white
100% Handmade by Wayuu artisans in Colombia
Line with colors inspired by the Caribbean beach and sea, the ideal place to disconnect and let your mind escape. The bags of this line are perfect for a casual outfit or in white, khaki, and navy blue colors.
As your new favorite accessory, the handcrafted Walakeru bag also offers useful daily functions. Each bag features an interior pocket for stashing your phone, keys, and other items. A long woven shoulder strap allows for comfortable long-term wear. An ample strap length means that this piece also doubles as a crossbody bag.
- Interior utility pocket with invisible seaming
- Acrylic fibers
- Metallic pieces: zamac coated with 24K gold
- Dimensions: 18 cm height x 15 cm width. Crossbody/shoulder strap: 107 cm length x 3 cm width.
- Care Notes: Hand wash in mild soap at 30° C
- We ship worldwide. Free shipping within Japan and Metropolitan France if stock allows.
Out of stock
Each Walakeru bucket bag is handmade by master artisans in Colombia. As a result, there will be some slight variations in size from one piece to the next.
Each Walakeru handbag features a round woven body in this distinctive geometric pattern, as well as matching tassel accents and gold metallic details. Every bag tells a story. As a personal expression of the artist, each bag also comes with an original drawing on the bottom.