Your cart is empty Looks like you haven't made your choice yet
Walakeru Medium Patterned Bucket Bag in Off white/Beige/Blue
100% Handmade by Wayuu tribes from North Colombia
Line with colors inspired by the Caribbean beach and sea, the ideal place to disconnect and let your mind escape.
The bags of this line are perfect for a casual outfit or in white, khaki, and navy blue colors.
The design is a traditional Wayuu, inspired by one of the major legends of the Wayuu community. Check our website to know more!
- Interior utility pocket with invisible seaming.
- Acrylic fibers.
- Metallic pieces: zamac coated with 24K gold.
- Dimensions: 22cm height x 18 cm width.
- Crossbody/shoulder strap: 107 cm length x 4,5 cm width.
- Care Notes: Hand wash in mild soap at 30° C.
- We ship worldwide. Free shipping in Japan and Metropolitan France if stock allows.
Each Walakeru bucket bag is handmade by master artisans in Colombia. As a result, there will be some slight variations in size from one piece to the next.
Each Walakeru handbag features a round woven body in this distinctive geometric pattern, as well as matching tassel accents and gold metallic details.