Rumba Handcarry Bucket Bag in Black/Gold
Rumba (=party) is a patterned black and gold handcarry bag, inviting to happiness and friends gathering. Each handbag features a round woven body in a distinctive ethnical pattern, as well as matching tassel accents and gold metallic details.
As your new favorite accessory, the handcrafted Rumba handbag also offers useful daily functions. Each bag features an interior pocket for stashing your phone, keys, and other items. A wide woven handle also allows for comfortable long-term carry. Treasure your bag for years to come with this durable, washable design.
Available on back-order
Each Rumba handcarry bucket bag in black and gold is handmade by master artisans in Colombia. As a result, there will be some slight variations in size from one piece to the next. Every bag tells a story. As a personal expression of the artist, each bag also comes with an original drawing on the bottom. If you would like to preview the bottom drawings available for this bag style, contact us with your request. We will be happy to assist you!
- Exclusive design
- 100% Handmade by Wayuu artisans in Colombia
- Seamless design made with durable acrylic fibers
- Interior utility pocket with invisible seaming
- Metallic pieces: zamac coated with 24K gold
- Dimensions: 18 cm height x 14 cm width
- Handle: 27 cm length x 4.5 cm width
- Care Notes: Hand wash in mild soap at 30° C