Olas Small Bucket in White/Lavander
Inspired by the ocean’s waves, the Olas woven bucket bag adds movement and texture to your everyday look. Olas, meaning “waves” in Spanish, pays tribute to movements of the sea. Each handbag features a round woven body in this distinctive chevron pattern, as well as matching tassel accents and gold metallic details.
As your new favorite accessory, the handcrafted Olas bag also offers useful daily functions. Each Olas small bucket bag features an interior pocket for stashing your phone, keys, and other items. A long woven shoulder strap allows for comfortable long-term wear. An ample strap length means that this piece also doubles as a crossbody bag. Treasure your bag for years to come with this durable, washable design.
In stock (can be backordered)
Each Olas small bucket bag is handmade by master artisans in Colombia. As a result, there will be some slight variations in size from one piece to the next. Every bag tells a story. As a personal expression of the artist, each bag also comes with an original drawing on the bottom. If you would like to preview the bottom drawings available for this bag style, contact us with your request. We will be happy to assist you!
- Exclusive design
- 100% Handmade by Wayuu artisans in Colombia
- Seamless design made with durable acrylic fibers
- Interior utility pocket with invisible seaming
- Metallic pieces: zamac coated with 24K gold
- Dimensions: 20 cm height x 17.5 cm width
- Crossbody / shoulder strap: 107 cm length x 4.5 cm width
- Care Notes: Hand wash in mild soap at 30° C