Jalianaya Handcarry Bucket Bag in Purple/White
Add effortless chic to your accessory collection with the Jalianaya handcarry bucket bag. Made with traditional Colombian weaving techniques of the Wayuu people, this “Jalianaya” design features a round woven body in purple and white colors, as well as matching tassel accents and gold metallic details.
As your new favorite accessory, the handcrafted Jalianaya handbag also offers useful daily functions. Each bag features an interior pocket for stashing your phone, keys, and other items. A wide woven handle also allows for comfortable long-term carry. Treasure your bag for years to come with this durable, washable design.
Each Jalinaya bucket bag is handmade by master artisans in Colombia. As a result, there will be some slight variations in size from one piece to the next. Every bag tells a story. As a personal expression of the artist, each bag also comes with an original drawing on the bottom. If you would like to preview the bottom drawings available for this bag style, contact us with your request. We will be happy to assist you!
- Exclusive design
- 100% Handmade by Wayuu artisans in Colombia
- Seamless design made with durable acrylic fibers
- Interior utility pocket with invisible seaming
- Metallic pieces: zamac coated with 24K gold
- Dimensions: 18 cm height x 14 cm width
- Handcarry strap: 27 cm length x 4.5 cm width
- Care Notes: Hand wash in mild soap at 30° C