Jalianaya Stripes Medium Bucket Bag in White/Lila/Purple/Navy/Red
Add effortless chic to your accessory collection with the Jalianaya medium bucket bag. Made with the traditional Colombian weaving techniques of the Wayuu people, this “Jalianaya” design features a round woven body with white, lila, purple, navy and red stripes, as well as matching tassel accents and gold metallic details.
As your new favorite accessory, the handcrafted Jalianaya bag also offers useful daily function. Each bag features an interior pocket for stashing your phone, keys, and other items. A long woven shoulder strap allows for comfortable long-term wear. An ample strap length means that this piece also doubles as a crossbody bag. Treasure your bag for years to come with this durable, washable design.
Each Jalianaya bucket bag is handmade by master artisans in Colombia. As a result, there will be some slight variations in size from one piece to the next. Every bag tells a story. As a personal expression of the artist, each bag also comes with an original drawing on the bottom. If you would like to preview the bottom drawings available for this bag style, contact us with your request. We will be happy to assist you!
- Exclusive design
- 100% Handmade by Wayuu artisans in Colombia
- Seamless design made with durable acrylic fibers
- Interior utility pocket with invisible seaming
- Metallic pieces: zamac coated with 24K gold
- Dimensions: 22 cm height x 18 cm width
- Crossbody / shoulder strap: 107 cm length x 4.5cm large
- Care Notes: Hand wash in mild soap at 30° C
Lilas, Purple, Red, White