Flor Small crossbody bucket bag multicolored ash/lemon
100% Handmade by Wayuu artisans from Colombia
Add effortless chic to your accessory collection with the Flor bucket bag. Made with traditional Colombian weaving techniques of the Wayuu people, this “Flor” (Flower) design features a round woven body in lemon and ash colors, as well as matching tassel accents and gold metallic details. As your new favorite accessory, the handcrafted Flor bag also offers useful daily functions. Each bucket bag features an interior pocket for stashing your personal items. Moreover, a wide handle allows for comfortable everyday carrying. Its lemon and ash-colored woven design complement the bag’s main pattern. Treasure your bag for many years with this durable, washable design.
- Seamless design made with durable acrylic fibers.
- Interior utility pocket with invisible seaming.
- Metallic pieces: zamac coated with 24K gold.
- Dimensions: 18 cm height x 15 cm width. Crossbody/shoulder strap: 107 cm length x 3 cm width.
- Care Notes: Hand wash in mild soap at 30° C.
- Free shipping within Metropolitan France and within Japan if stock allows.
Each Flor bucket bag is handmade by master artisans in Colombia. As a result, there will be some slight variations in size from one piece to the next. Each Flor handbag features a round woven body in this distinctive geometric pattern, as well as matching tassel accents and gold metallic details.