Flor Medium Bucket in Lemon/Linen/Off white
100% Handmade by Wayuu artisans in Colombia
Add effortless chic to your accessory collection with the Flor medium bucket bag. Made with traditional Colombian weaving techniques of the Wayuu people, this “Flor” (Flower) design features a round woven body in lemon, linen, and off-color colors, matching tassel accents, and gold metallic details.
The handcrafted Flor bag also offers useful daily functions as your new favorite accessory. Each patterned bucket bag features an interior pocket for stashing your phone, keys, and other items. A long woven shoulder strap allows for comfortable long-term wear. An ample strap length means that this piece also doubles as a crossbody bag. Treasure your bag for years to come with this durable, washable design.
- Seamless design made with durable acrylic fibers
- Interior utility pocket with invisible seaming
- Metallic pieces: zamac coated with 24K gold
- Dimensions: 20 cm height x 17 cm width
- Crossbody/shoulder strap: 107 cm length x 4.5 cm width
- Care Notes: Hand wash in mild soap at 30° C
We ship worldwide. Free shipping in Japan and Metropolitan France.
In stock (can be backordered)