Flecha Medium Patterned Bucket Bag in Blue Duck/Turquoise/Black/Linen
Add effortless chic to your accessory collection with the Flecha medium bucket bag. Made with the traditional Colombian weaving techniques of the Wayuu people, this “Flecha” (arrow) design features a round woven body in blue duck, turquoise, black and linen colors, as well as matching tassel accents and gold metallic details.
Each piece in this collection comes exclusively designed by AALUNA and lovingly handcrafted by master artisans from the Wayuu tribe in Guajira, Colombia. Master artisans construct each handbag, or mochila, as a single seamless piece using traditional weaving and fiberwork techniques. By purchasing a handmade bag from this collection, you are supporting a fashionable and ethical business model that supports skilled artisans in South America.
Each Flecha bucket bag is handmade by master artisans in Colombia. As a result, there will be some slight variations in size from one piece to the next. Every bag tells a story. As a personal expression of the artist, each bag also comes with an original drawing on the bottom. If you would like to preview the bottom drawings available for this bag style, contact us with your request. We will be happy to assist you!
- Exclusive design
- 100% Handmade by Wayuu artisans in Colombia
- Seamless design made with durable acrylic fibers
- Interior utility pocket with invisible seaming
- Metallic pieces: zamac coated with 24K gold
- Dimensions: 22 cm height x 18 cm width
- Crossbody / shoulder strap: 107 cm length x 4.5cm large
- Care Notes: Hand wash in mild soap at 30° C