Estrella Small crossbody bucket bag colorblock in sky/gold/ash
Exclusive AALUNA design
100% Handmade by Wayuu artisans from Colombia
“Estrella” means ‘star’ in Spanish. This line honors the great infinite…the starry nights and shooting stars. The most beautiful starry nights in Colombia can be seen in the Tatacoa Desert, a unique natural environment where endless deserts and incredible landscapes can be seen.
The Estrella bags in sand and cloud colors are mixed with golden stars, for a chic and original look.
As a personal expression of the craftsman, each bag comes with a specific design on the bottom.
As well, each bag has an interior pocket entirely woven by hand, to store telephone, keys, and other objects. You won’t be able to do without it!
- Seamless design made with durable acrylic fibers.
- Interior utility pocket with invisible seaming.
- Metallic pieces: zamac coated with 24K gold.
- Dimensions: 18 cm height x 15 cm width. Crossbody/shoulder strap: 107 cm length x 3 cm width.
- Care Notes: Hand wash in mild soap at 30° C.
- Worldwide shipping is available. Free shipping within Metropolitan France and within Japan if stock allows.
Each Estrella bucket bag is handmade by master artisans in Colombia. As a result, there will be some slight variations in size from one piece to the next. Each Estrella handbag features a round woven body in this distinctive geometric pattern, as well as matching tassel accents and gold metallic details.