Canasto Handcarry Patterned Bucket Bag in Cream/Hazelnut/Ash/Lila
Add effortless chic to your accessory collection with the Canasto handcarry bucket bag. Made with traditional Colombian weaving techniques of the Wayuu people, this “canasto” (basket) design features a round woven body in soft colors, as well as matching tassel accents and gold metallic details.
As your new favorite accessory, the handcrafted Canasto bag also offers useful daily functions. Each patterned bucket bag features an interior pocket for stashing your personal items. Moreover, a wide handle allows for comfortable everyday carrying. Its multicolor woven design complements the bag’s main pattern. Treasure your bag for many years with this durable, washable design.
In stock (can be backordered)
Each handcarry patterned bucket bag is handmade by master Wayuu artisans in Colombia. As a result, there will be some slight variations in size from one piece to the next. Every bag tells a story. As a personal expression of the artist, each bag also comes with an original drawing on the bottom. If you would like to preview the bottom drawings available for this bag style, contact us with your request. We will be happy to assist you!
- Exclusive design
- 100% Handmade by Wayuu artisans in Colombia
- Seamless design made with durable acrylic fibers
- Interior utility pocket with invisible seaming
- Metallic pieces: zamac coated with 24K gold
- Dimensions: 14.5 cm height x 14 cm width
- Handle: 27 cm length x 5 cm width
- Care Notes: Hand wash in mild soap at 30° C